What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is an ancient therapy that aims to restore and maintain the body’s natural balance. It uses pressure points in the feet to help heal and unblock imbalances in the body. Each organ and system in the body is represented on the feet.
Does Reflexology hurt?
No, reflexology is not painful. As the therapist works on your feet you may become more aware of her touching certain areas, this may indicate an imbalance or blockage in that particular organ or system.
What does Reflexology do?
Reflexology promotes the body’s ability to adjust and balance during times of stress. It improves circulation, boosts the oxygen supply to all the cells of the body. It speeds up the elimination of waste products in your body. Simply taking time out to relax can help to restore balance in your body and mind.
What do I wear?
You just wear your normal clothes. Something you are comfortable in is best. It is the same for Reflexology, Indian head massage or Ear candling.
How long do the treatments take?
- Reflexology takes 50 minutes to an hour. The first appointment is longer as a full consultation is given.
- Indian Head massage takes approximately 50 minutes
- Ear Candling takes approximately 50 minutes
Can all ages have these treatments?
- Reflexology can be given to all ages from the new born to the elderly, except in certain medical conditions and in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Indian head massage is not recommended for children. But can be received throughout pregnancy.
- Ear candling can be used for anyone over three as long as you can get them to sit still!
If you have a question not answered above please let us know